1. What is a Yatra Travel Gift Card ?
Yatra Travel gift card is a perfect gift for your loved ones. which will give you a freedom to decide where and when to travel. Be it festivals or business relationships we have a gift card to suit every occasion and situation. Our gift cards are available in numerous denominations. And if you cant find what you are looking for, we will be more than happy to customize a gift card for you & your loved ones.
2. What are the types of Yatra Travel Cards?
Yatra Gift Card is available as an E-gift Card. E-gift Card is emailed to the recipients e-mail address. These are available for various occasions like Diwali, Xmas , New year.
There are 1 more type of cards- Holidays and Hotels Gift Card which are valid only on Holiday Packages and Hotels respectively.
3. What Is the Validity of a Travel Gift Card ?
Yatra Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. How will I receive a gift card ?
E-Gift Card will be sent to the recipient on the Email address mentioned by you in the recipient Email address section.
5. How can I redeem the voucher ?
Can be redeemed online at www.yatra.com or on yatra.com Android & IOS app. Please follow the steps listed below:
6. I have an old Yatra Gift Voucher with Alpha-Numeric Voucher Code?
The voucher can be redeemed as per T&C only. You can also write to email@example.com
7. Can I use gift card to book travel on Yatra Mobile App?
Yes, Gift Cards are also applicable on bookings made on Yatra Mobile App.
8. Can I redeem multiple Yatra Gift Card in 1 transaction?
Yes up-to 3 Yatra Gift Cards (16 digit codes) can be redeemed in 1 transaction.
9. What happens if the transaction amount is lower than the Gift Card amount?
The balance after doing 1 transaction would remain in the Gift Card (16 digit codes) and can be used for another transaction before the validity period.
10. What happens to the Gift Card if I cancel my booking?
Balance after deducting Cancellation charges would be refunded to the same Gift Card(s) used. Please don't throw away your Gift Cards till you have completed your travel. Yatra is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission. There will be no validity extension in case of refund.
11. I had applied my Gift Card(s) but the transaction failed. Amount has been deducted from the card ?
If the transaction didn't complete after applying the Gift Card (s), the amount deducted from each card would automatically be refunded within 72 hours.
12. What are the customer support details?
For any concerns related to Order Status, Delivery, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For booking your Holiday packages offline or any other concern, please write to email@example.com